All vendor applications are due to our office by Friday, September 15, 2017 by 4:30PM
Please make sure to have read and understand the following before applying.
1. The overall appearance and presentation of your booth is critical to the overall feeling of the festival and to your retail success. We want to ensure that everyone has the best possible experience. The festival staff determines booth placement (unless you pay for a "Choose your Spot" location).
2. Booth space is limited to the size options listed in the application (make sure you including all wires, weights, tie-downs, poles, etc. when determining space needs. Booth must be to withstand wind, rain, snow, hail and other inclement weather. Come prepared for all types of weather.
3. For the sake of all vendors we will not allow booths that look like "tarps on sticks". We INSIST you have four sides on your booth, the fourth side to cover the front of your booth at night. If you are new vendor, we will require you send us a picture of your booth along with a list if items to sell.
4. You must have Commercial General Liability Insurance, no exceptions!
5. You must provide and set up your own lighting. All naked light bulbs must be screened. Your extension cords should be at least 100' feet long. Power will be very limited for the craft/retail booths. Be very detailed in stating your power needs.
6. Your booth must be open during the entire festival. You cannot vacate early.
7. Please staff your booth with fun-loving, friendly, smiling folks!
You are responsible for setting up, maintaining, and removing your own booth, your merchandise and your trash. Your booth must be removed and the area cleaned up before NOON on Monday, October 16, 2017.
All approved vendors must abide by all rules and regulations stated in vendor application. The County reserves the right to refuse anyone.